This omelet is deliciously healthy – a great way to sneak some veggies to the kids.
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 6 oz. chopped zucchini
- 1 chopped green pepper Salt and pepper to taste 2 chopped tomatoes
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 tsp sweet butter
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the vegetables, salt and pepper and cook until done. Add the tomatoes.
- Beat the eggs, and milk in a bowl.
- Using another skillet, add the butter and pour in the eggs.
- Cook until eggs are still soft but set. Add the vegetables and fold the omelet.