These are spicy! Use mild sausage for less heat.
- 1 package hot breakfast sausage
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped jalapeno peppers
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Use whatever toppings you like:
- Shredded cheese
- Black Beans
- Chopped avocado Salsa
- Fry the sausage, pepper and jalapeno pepper for 10 minutes.
- Drain the fat, but leave sausages in the skillet.
- Mix the eggs and the milk. Add the mixture to the skillet.
- Cook until the eggs are just cooked.
- Add the cream cheese and continue cooking until the cream cheese is blended. Keep the mixture warm.
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet.
- Divide the sausage mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll up tortilla and fold to close. Repeat with all of the tortillas.
- Place the toppings in separate bowl.