This twist can be cut into individual pieces for a yummy breakfast.
- 1 frozen pizza dough
- 1 pkg. breakfast sausage
- ½ cup chopped olives
- 4 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Flatten out the dough on a baking sheet.
- Top the dough with the sausage, olives and cheeses.
- Fold the dough over the filling and make diagolan cuts on top. Beat the egg and brush over the dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Dough should be a light brown. Slice the dough into six portions.