Fix this when you have a hungry crowd.
- 6 slices of chopped bacon
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
- 10 beaten eggs
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- Fry the bacon in a skillet.
- When bacon is crispy, mix in the green pepper.
- Stir for approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from stove and drain any excess fat.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Place skillet back on stove and mix in the diced potatoes.
- Stir for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs.
- Stir for 5 minutes. Eggs should still be soft.
- Top frittata with the feta cheese. Preheat the broiler.
- Broil frittatas for 5 minutes.