A delicious way to get a veggie in at breakfast time.
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese 8 large eggs
- 5 tbsp milk
- 4 tsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook asparagus until they are tender. Whisk the eggs with salt, pepper, and milk.
- For each omelet, butter a skillet and add half a cup of egg mix.
- Don’t scramble, just lift the edges occasionally and move the mixture around in the skillet.
- Add ¼ cup of cheese and 4 asparagus spears to one side of the omelet. Flip the other half of the omelet over the asparagus.
- Cook until done and season with salt and pepper.