Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs
Hello friends, welcome to Eggs Recipe. Today we are going to make Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs.
No holiday meal is complete without deviled eggs. These are a great twist on the classic.
Recipe Summary for making Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Additional Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hrs
Ingredients for making Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish, or to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons minced green onion (white part only)
- 1 pinch paprika
- 24 fresh tarragon leaves, or as needed
Directions for making Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a bowl; mash with a fork. Stir mayonnaise, horseradish, Dijon mustard, garlic, pickle juice, and vinegar into egg yolks until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the yolk filling into a resealable plastic bag; snip off one corner of the bag.
- Place egg whites cut-side up on a serving platter; distribute minced green onion and tarragon evenly over the cavities.
- Pipe filling into egg white halves, sprinkle with paprika, and garnish with whole tarragon leaves. Cover deviled eggs with plastic wrap; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Tarragon and Spice Deviled Eggs
- Servings Per Recipe 24
- Calories 62
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5g 6%
- Saturated Fat 1g 6%
- Cholesterol 94mg 31%
- Sodium 82mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g
- Protein 3g
- Vitamin C 1mg 4%
- Calcium 18mg 1%
- Iron 1mg 3%
- Potassium 49mg 1%