Cajun Deviled Eggs
Hello friends, welcome to Eggs Recipe. Today we are going to make Cajun Deviled Eggs
Perfectly spicy Cajun deviled eggs, I gar-on-tee!
Recipe Summary for making Cajun Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Additional Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients for making Cajun Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions for making Cajun Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl; set aside egg whites. Use a fork to mash egg yolks with mayonnaise, Dijon-style mustard, salt, and black pepper.
- Fill hollowed egg white halves with yolk mixture. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts Cajun Deviled Eggs
- Servings Per Recipe 12
- Calories 53
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4g 6%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 94mg 31%
- Sodium 155mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g
- Protein 3g
- Calcium 14mg 1%
- Iron 1mg 3%
- Potassium 35mg 1%