Eggs and Spinach
Serve this when you have company for brunch.
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 large can tomatoes, diced and without the liquid Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. spinach
- 6 eggs whites
- 6 egg yolks.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a skillet to heat the oil and sauté the garlic.
- Mix in the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Let tomatoes warm, about 4 minutes Add spinach leaves and continue to cook for another minutes.
- Place mixture in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Whip eggs white until they are fluffy. Spread over spinach. Use a spoon to transfer the egg yolks onto the spinach.
- Bake for 20 minutes.