Feeling a little French? Oh la la, try these delicious eggs.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp sweet butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 3 tbsp white flour
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- Mix the chopped boiled eggs with the parsley.
- Use a skillet to heat the butter and sauté the onions until they are softened.
- Add the flour and milk to the skillet.
- Keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Mix in the Cheddar cheese and salt and pepper. Add the chopped boiled eggs.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Use your hands to form eggs in cylindrical patties.
- Roll patties in the bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and cook patties until they turn brown, around 2 minutes.