Breakfast in a Skillet
This is a breakfast indulgence. You can substitute ham for the bacon, if you want to.
- 5 chopped bacon slices 3 tbsp chopped onions
- 3 small potatoes, cooked and cubed 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Fry the bacon in a skillet and drain.
- Use the drippings in the skillet to cook the onion and potatoes for approximately 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add to the skillet. Stir until eggs are cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top the eggs with the bacon pieces and the cheese. Let the cheese melt.