Eggs baked with chicken and tomatoes
- Butter 1 Tbsp
- Tomatoes 2, sliced Cooked chicken
- meat 115 g (4 oz), ﬁnely
- Eggs 6
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Ground black
- pepper 1/4 tsp Paprika 1 tsp
This dish offers a tasty way of using up leftover chicken. Alternatively, diced ham may be substituted for the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Grease 6 ramekins with butter. Put a slice of tomato into each one, then spoon some chicken meat on top. Break an
- egg into each dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover dishes with buttered greaseproof paper and stand dishes in a baking tin of hot water.
- Place tin in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove dishes from oven and sprinkle paprika over. Serve immediately.