Steamed egg with minced meat
- Large eggs 3
- Salt 1 tsp
- Light soy sauce 1 Tbsp Ground white
- pepper to taste
- Water 300 ml (10 ﬂ oz / 11/4 cups)
- Minced meat 150 g (5 oz)
- Salted egg yolk 1, cut into small pieces Century egg 1, shelled and cut into
- small pieces
- Spring onion
- (scallion) 1, chopped
This is a very simple but tasty and nutritious dish that goes well with plain rice.
- Beat eggs and stir in salt, soy sauce, pepper and water.
- Add minced meat, salted egg yolk and century egg, ensuring that meat is not in clumps.
- Pour mixture into a steaming dish and steam over rapidly boiling water for 12–15 minutes or until eggs are set and meat is cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with plain rice.