Individual Baked Eggs
Hello friends, welcome to Eggs Recipe. Today we are going to make Individual Baked Eggs.
A very easy idea with a minimum of fuss or muss for any number of people. Individual Baked Eggs surrounded by a strip of bacon, and topped with a square of cheese.
These eggs take on a very pleasing flavor just by baking instead of cooking them in the more conventional manner.
Great not having splatters all over, and being able to do 12 or more eggs at one time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for making Individual Baked Eggs
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ slice Cheddar cheese
Directions for making Individual Baked Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown, but still flexible.
- Wrap bacon slice around the inside of a muffin cup. Place a teaspoon of butter (or bacon grease) in the bottom of muffin cup. Drop in egg.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Place 1/4 slice of cheese over egg, and continue cooking until cheese is melted and egg is cooked.
- This recipe is for 1 serving. Scale it to the number of eggs you would like to bake.
- You can cook 12 eggs in a muffin pan. If you are doing less, try to space them out in the pan for more even cooking.
- Cooking times vary in different ovens and at different altitudes; adjust accordingly.
Nutrition Facts for Individual Baked Eggs
- Servings Per Recipe 1
- Calories 174
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 14g 18%
- Saturated Fat 7g 33%
- Cholesterol 212mg 71%
- Sodium 305mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
- Total Sugars 0g
- Protein 11g
- Calcium 80mg 6%
- Iron 1mg 6%
- Potassium 115mg 2%