Green Onion and Mushroom Omelette Recipe
This recipe will let you make restaurant-style fluffy Omelette at home! All you need to do is to prepare the stuffing of green onions and mushrooms and prepare the Omelette base.
Ingredients of Green Onion and Mushroom Omelette
- 175 gms Mushrooms
- 2 tsp Butter
- 5 tbsp Chopped green onions
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
How to Make Green Onion and Mushroom Omelette
- Finely chop mushrooms in processor. Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions; sauté for 3 minutes. Add vermouth and boil until evaporated, about 1 and a 1/2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk eggs, 1 tablespoon water, salt, and pepper in medium bowl to blend. Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add half of egg mixture. Stir with back of the fork until edges begin to set.
- Cook until Omelette is set, lifting edges with spatula to let uncooked egg flow underneath, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon half of mushroom mixture down center of Omelette. Fold both sides of Omelette over filling and transfer to plate.
- Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture, and mushroom mixture. Sprinkle Omelettes with remaining onions.