Eggs n Bacon Cupcake
Hello friends, welcome to Eggs Recipe. Today we are going to make Eggs n Bacon Cupcake.
Potatoes, bacon and eggs unite in this all-in-one breakfast cupcake.
Recipe Summary for making Eggs n Bacon Cupcake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
Ingredients for making Eggs n Bacon Cupcake
- 2 red potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 bulbs shallots, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced (Optional)
Directions for making Eggs n Bacon Cupcake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, fry the bacon pieces over medium heat until browned and crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Drain off half of the grease. Transfer the bacon and remaining grease to a large bowl. Stir in the shredded potato, shallot and Parmesan cheese.
- Divide this mixture evenly between the muffin cups. Pour eggs into each cup, filling to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the egg is firm, about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and set the dial to Broil.
- Place a slice of tomato onto each cupcake and return to the oven. Broil for about 3 minutes, or until toasted.
- Allow to cool slightly, then arrange the cupcakes on a tray and top each one with a slice avocado, if using.
Nutrition Facts Eggs n Bacon Cupcake
- Servings Per Recipe 4
- Calories 600
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 39g 49%
- Saturated Fat 12g 61%
- Cholesterol 429mg 143%
- Sodium 1315mg 57%
- Total Carbohydrate 28g 10%
- Dietary Fiber 6g 20%
- Total Sugars 4g
- Protein 37g
- Vitamin C 18mg 91%
- Calcium 224mg 17%
- Iron 4mg 22%
- Potassium 1235mg 26%