Balsamic Onion Omelette Recipe
Classic Omelette breakfast with a twist of balsamic vinegar, onions and cheese.
Ingredients of Balsamic Onion Omelette
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion, sliced into rounds
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cheese, pecorino or any other hard
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Balsamic Onion Omelette
- Fry the onions until soft and then toss with balsamic vinegar and salt, keep aside.
- Whip three eggs with a little water and salt and then in the olive oil make the Omelette.
- Finish off by arranging the onions and cheese then folding the Omelette into a half-moon.