Learn how to cook an Omelette in the oven and stop toiling over the stove! This is a great breakfast or brunch on Christmas or any time you have company.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Stir Cheddar, mozzarella, onion, and seasoning salt. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until set, 40 to 45 minutes.