Baby Spinach Omelette
Enjoy this spinach Omelette with tender baby greens, Parmesan cheese, and a little nutmeg cooked together for the perfect start to the day.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 ½ tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in a bowl, and stir in baby spinach and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Once warm, add in the egg mixture and cook until partially set, about 3 minutes.
- Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking, 2 to 3 minutes, or until Omelette reaches desired doneness.