These pancakes are absolutely delicious. Serve with butter or syrup.
- 1 3/4 cups cake flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup instant-cooking oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Mix together the flours, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Use a second bowl to stir together the eggs and buttermilk.
- Mix the egg/milk mixture into the flour and stir until all ingredients are well- blended.
- Grease a skillet and add a quarter cup of batter. Top the batter with some almonds.
- Cook the pancake until browned on one side, then flip. Repeat with the rest of the batter.