African Omelette Recipe
A tasty Omelette with mince mutton, onions and paprika. Serve with baked beans and toast for a hearty breakfast.
Ingredients of African Omelette
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp mutton mince
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tsp white onions
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp red chilli paste
- Salt to taste
How to Make African Omelette
- Heat oil in a pan. Add bay leaf, white onions, paprika powder and red chilli paste.
- Now spread the mutton mince on the pan, add salt and cook for few minutes.
- Break the eggs on top and put the Omelettes in a salamandor for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put it back on fire for a minute.
- Serve with baked beans and toast